Thanks to Chris's girlfriend Alli, we scored some awesome seats in the VIP booth!
This is Ryan and his really good friend also named Ryan Florence. They met on the baseball team at University of Utah. When Ryan was done playing football at the U, he decided to try out for baseball. Seriously who never plays baseball in there life and then gets the chance to play College Baseball! Florence flew in from Denver for the weekend. It was nice to get to hang out with him and Ryan got to hang out with his friend that he barely gets to see anymore.


2 comments:
You are the most attractive couple I have ever seen. You truly take exceptionally good pictures together. Photogenic or what I don't know, but you look so gooood together and you both just shine!
I am so glad you have gotten into blogging again. We have missed you! Looks like you are having so much fun!
Post a Comment