So this is our backyard here in Southern Cali!!! There is a great organization down here called huntingtondogbeach.org that created this "dog beach." It is located in Huntington Beach, where Ryan lives, and it is about a mile long where you can bring your dogs with no leash. It's great because there are tons of other dogs and you get to see the most unique, beautiful dogs! However, Cooper is not very social with the other dogs when you have a tennis ball and the Chuck it. The Chuck It is the best thing invented, it is basically a stick that you attach the tennis ball to and it allows the ball to go a greater distance than i would be able to throw it on my own.In the pic above, there is Charlie and Zac. These two are my friend Katherine's dogs, she lives in LA and occasionally she will come down and hang out with us!
This is one if my favorites. Cooper is obsessed with the tennis ball. You throw it, he gets it and brings it back, drops it down and then bam, is ready to go again! He is relentless and there is no way to stop him. If you try and take a break then he will pick up the ball again and sett it down closer to you then the first time. Then if that doesn't work, he will keep doing over and over untill you really have no choice. One day I took him to the beach all day because I wanted to lay out. Long story short I spent four hours play catch with him. So in this picture I hid the ball and he is frantically looking for it!
I honestly do not know who loves this activity more! We take him down to the beach for Cooper because he LOVES it and he gets a lot of exercise but honestly I wonder if I enjoy it more! I feel really fortunate to have Cooper to take to the beach because it allows me to really soak it up how lucky I am to live here and to really appreciate the beach!
You can see a mere glimse at the Chuck it in action!
Katherine and I were just messing around, demonstrating some Bikram yoga on the beach.
2 comments:
SO COOL!! I am so stoked on how this picture turned out. You look so hot, keep up that bikram yoga!!
I miss you Az! I am so glad you updated, but seeing pics of you on the beach reminded me of some good times. Love you!
Post a Comment